A logo should reflect, in one image, the full message and identity of your brand. It can inspire, and it can generate confidence. Successful logos signify confidence – the mere image indicating to customers that a brand is reputable, or safe, or trendy. How do you want your brand to be perceived?
Logos act as the “face” of your business. They’re a graphical display of what your company stands for, and can be used as a way to promote your brand both online and offline.
- A logo must be simple: A simple logo design allows for easy recognition and allows the logo to be versatile and memorable. Effective logos feature something unexpected or unique without being overdrawn.
- A logo must be memorable: Following closely behind the principle of simplicity is that of memorability. An effective logo design should be memorable and this is achieved by having a simple yet appropriate logo.
- A logo must be enduring: An effective logo should endure the test of time. The logo should be ‘future proof’, meaning that it should still be effective in 10, 20, 50+ years time.
- A logo must be versatile: An effective logo should be able to work across a variety of mediums and applications.
- A logo must be appropriate: How you position the logo should be appropriate for its intended purpose.
Need a logo for your company? Get in touch for a free consultation.